Posts by Nikola Evans:
It’s time to tidy up around two of our key venues in Hilderstone so on Saturday 19 March, there’ll be two working parties:
At Christ Church, the monthly churchyard tidy-up is restarting from 10:00 to 12:00 – with a coffee break at 11:00. There might be plans afoot to enter the Lichfield Diocese Churchyard Competition and build on previous successes.
If you’re interested in helping at Christ Church, please bring your own gloves and tools and contact Christine Clarke 0n 01889 505767.
At Hilderstone Village Hall, we’ll also be tidying the pond area, clearing gutterings and so on. We’ll be there from 09:00. If you fancy helping out, just turn up and please bring your own gloves and tools.
Don’t forget to follow all our Covid-19 safety regulations – Hands – Face – Space!
Your monthly update of local bus service changes for Stafford Borough
from 11 April
- Rodbaston College service 817/817A (Select Bus) will have a revised route and timetable.
- Services 877/878 (Select Bus, Stafford – Wolverhampton) will have a revised Saturday timetable.
from 15 April
- Service 7 (Select Bus, Stafford – Moss Pit) will have a revised Saturday service
- Services 8/8A (Select Bus, Stafford – Parkside) will have a revised Saturday timetable. Redhill Business Park will no longer be served on Saturdays.
- Service 9 (Select Bus, Stafford – Highfields) will have a revised Saturday timetable
- Service 875 (Select Bus, Cannock – Stafford) will have a revised timetable, with a morning journey serving Rodbaston college.
- The Saturday journeys on service 875A (Select Bus, Stafford – Rickerscote) will be cancelled.
from 23 April
- Service 5 (Arriva Midlands, Stafford – Telford) will have a revised route and timetable. Route 5A will be extended to serve Stafford. Evening journeys will be renumbered as service 5E with a revised route.
from 24 April
- Service 432 (Chaserider, Stafford – Eccleshall) will have a revised timetable.
Stay up to date with bus service changes
In addition to any changes detailed above, bus services may change at short notice and service changes will be added to our website throughout the month as needed at www.staffordshire.gov.uk/Transport/buses/Changes-to-bus-services
Revised timetables should also be available on Traveline and on our bus map and timetable pages two weeks before the amendment date, or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org for a timetable.