Bus services are likely to continue to change at short notice, especially as some restrictions begin to be relaxed, and service changes will be added to our webpage throughout the month.
From 4 April
- The current service 14 (D&G Bus, Stafford – Hanley) will be cancelled. Stafford to Eccleshall and Woodseaves will be served, Monday to Saturday, by the new D&G Bus service 432. Hanley to Trentham, Barlaston and Stone will be served, Monday to Saturday, by the new D&G Bus service 100. Yarnfield and Swynnerton will be served by a new service to be operated by Bennett’s Travel. The timetable has yet to be confirmed and details will be added to our website once available. Trentham Lakes to Hanley will be operated by a new D&G Bus service 24/24A.
From 12 April
- Service 9 (Chaserider, Stafford – Highfields) will be cancelled and replaced by a Select Bus service 9 with a revised route and timetable, operating every 15 minutes Monday to Saturday,
- Service 12 (Select Bus, Stafford – Doxey) will have a revised timetable.
- Service 75 (Chaserider) will be cancelled and replaced by the new Select Bus services 875, operating an hourly service Monday to Saturday between Stafford, Penkridge and Cannock.
- New service 875A, to be operated by Select Bus, will operate Monday to Saturday between Stafford and Rickerscote. Merrivale Road and St Peter’s Garden will be served (to partly replace services 6 and 75).
- A seasonal X41 service will commence between Stafford, Uttoxeter and Alton Towers, operated by D&G Bus. This will operate one return journey only when Alton Tower is open to the public.
From 22 April – Stafford town centre roadworks
- Cope Street and South Walls will fully re-open, and bus services will revert to their usual route via South Walls.