Parish Council Meeting 25 November 2020
Parish Council Meeting
Wednesday 25th November 2020 at 7.30pm
This meeting will be held virtually via the platform Zoom. The meeting can be accessed by clicking the following link
Using the following meeting ID: 953 9997 2648 and Password: 992590
You can also access via telephone by dialling 0208 080 6592, 0330 088 5830 or 0131 460 1196 and entering the ID and Password as above.
If you have a question or issue you would like to raise with the Parish Council, please email the Parish Clerk at least one day in advance of the meeting at email@example.com
1. Chairman’s Welcome
3. Minutes of the last meeting
4. Public Participation
5. Borough Councillor’s Report
6. County Councillor’s Report
8. Traffic and Highways
9. Footpaths, Village Maintenance and Best Kept Village
- To consider cleaning the War Memorial
10. Village Events
- Roebuck Public House – the Asset of Community Value status has expired. To consider whether a new application is required.
12. Recruitment of a new Clerk
- To consider the formation of a Staffing Committee
- To agree the recruitment process including dates for shortlisting and interviews.
- To approve the monthly payments
- To consider quotes and appoint an Internal Auditor
- Consideration of the final draft of the 2021/22 budget.