Parish Council Meeting 27 January 2021
Parish Council Meeting
Wednesday 27th January 2021 at 7.30pm
This meeting will be held virtually via the platform Zoom. The meeting can be accessed by clicking the following link
Using the following meeting ID: 953 9997 2648 and Password: 992590
You can also access via telephone by dialling 0208 080 6592, 0330 088 5830 or 0131 460 1196 and entering the ID and Password as above.
If you have a question or issue you would like to raise with the Parish Council, please email the Parish Clerk at least one day in advance of the meeting at email@example.com
1. Chairman’s Welcome
3. Minutes of the last meetings
4. Public Participation
5. Borough Councillor’s Report
6. County Councillor’s Report
- 20/33597/HOU The Old Bakehouse Sandon Road Hilderstone Stone ST15 8SF
- 20/33616/FUL Land Opposite Irfield Cottage Cresswell Road Hilderstone Stone Staffordshire
8. Traffic and Highways
9. Footpaths, Village Maintenance and Best Kept Village
- To consider cleaning the War Memorial
10. Village Events
12. Asset of Community Value
- To formally approve the application to list the Roebuck Public House as an Asset of Community Value.
13. Recruitment of a new Clerk and Office Administration
- To confirm appointment of new Clerk and Responsible Finance Officer.
- To review storage facilities for Parish Council information at Hilderstone Village Hall
- To approve the monthly payments
- To agree bank account access for the new Clerk/RFO
15. Councillor Information and items for the next Agenda.
16. Date of next meeting – 24th February 20