HVH Fresh Produce Market – Every Thursday 09:30 to 12:30
The market and cafe are open as usual tomorrow. All your favourite stallholders will be there. Please come along and support them. They’ve been great through the various lockdown and it’s always lovely to see you back at the hall. The cafe’s getting more people in (the breakfasts are fantastic) and the take-away stuff is booming again.
- Ongoing COVID-19 Precautions
- New Stalls
- Big Village Party
Ongoing COVID-19 Precautions
We had a Management Committee meeting on Tuesday 6 July and decided that we’d keep some sensible COVID-19 precautions going after the restrictions lift on 19 July. We’ll review the precautions at every monthly meeting. We’re not being awkward but we want people using the village hall, especially at markets, to not only be safe but to FEEL safe. So our precautions will be:
- We’ll keep on with Track and Trace records – we destroy these every three weeks.
- We’ll keep sanitising common touchpoints and we’ll ask you to sanitise your hands on the way in.
- We’ll keep the one-way system – one way in and one way out – and the extra ventilation.
- We’ll all stick with face coverings while we’re moving around – you can take them off when you’re sat down in the cafe but please put them back on when you leave your table.
- We’ll keep our social distancing going.
Stay (and feel) safe!
Next week – Thursday 22 July – we’ll have a new stall. We’re used to stalls selling fresh produce and essential items for people but now we’ve got one doing the same for pets. John Thurley of Trophy Pet Foods (Stafford and Stone) will be joining us. He’s a qualified nutritional adviser. And I’ve heard a rumour he’ll give samples for you to try. Well, not you – your pets! Although I do remember eating a Bonio for a dare once in the school holidays…….
The week after that – Thursday 29 July – Lisa Forrester-Mills will join us with her vegan/gluten-free cakes and bakes. Lisa has stalls in Burslem, Leek, and Matlock.