HVH Fresh Produce Market
Following a discussion with our remaining four stall holders this morning, we have decided that next week’s market on Thursday 7 October will be the final weekly market. As life has returned to something approaching normal and most people are back at work, we’ve seen the number of customers coming to the market steadily decline. We’re now at the point where the weekly market is just not viable. We’re all sorry that it’s come to this but it was inevitable. Still, it was fun while it lasted.
I’d personally like to thank all our stallholders past and present but especially Barbara, Michelle, Dave, and Rosie, who have stuck with us to the end. Those that remain are all able to deliver to Hilderstone – see their details below.
We also have some very loyal weekly customers who I’d also like to thank.
Janet Hubbart – top shopper who’s only missed one market.
Sue and Richard Pilcher
Emma Westwood (from The Roe Buck)
All the staff at Hilderstone Garage – who enjoy their weekly bacon and cheese oatcakes.
Don’t be offended if you’re not on the list above. We’re really grateful for all your support.
Saturday markets are still going, so put the last Saturday of every month in your diaries (except August and December) because in true pandemic government style the last Saturday of the month is Market – Afternoon Tea – Pop-Up Pub!
We hope to see you at our future events. Thanks again for all your support.
- Barbara Griffiths – Milk4Life – dairy and home-made oatcakes –
07857 671160 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Deliveries to Hilderstone Tuesday and Thursday
- Michelle Walker – Lee Walker Family Butcher – meat –
07939 057972, 01785 812809, or email email@example.com. Deliveries to Hilderstone every Thursday
- Dave Austen – Parkside Bakery –
07399 532985 (text only), 01785 247331, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Deliveries to Hilderstone every Thursday
- Rosie Hunt – Seasons Veg Box – Fresh Fruit and Vegetables
- Rachel English – Home-made ready meals –
07530 524945 or email email@example.com
- Alison Nicoll – Alison’s Kitchen – cakes, puddings, and preserves –
07521 999124 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Clive and Polly Stewart – Westart Apiaries – honey and bee products –
07907 729136 or email email@example.com
- Camilla Gibson – The Herb & Spice Co –
- Debbie and Colin Hodgkinson – Staffordshire Savoury Scotch Eggs –
07974 939033 – firstname.lastname@example.org – find him on Facebook @ssseuk