Parish Council Meeting 23 September 2020
Parish Council Meeting
Wednesday 23rd August 2020 at 7.30pm
This meeting will be held virtually via the platform Zoom. The meeting can be accessed by clicking the following link
Using the following meeting ID: 953 9997 2648 and Password: 992590
You can also access via telephone by dialling 0208 080 6592, 0330 088 5830 or 0131 460 1196 and entering the ID and Password as above.
If you have a question or issue you would like to raise with the Parish Council, please email the Parish Clerk at least one day in advance of the meeting at email@example.com
1. Chairman’s Welcome
3. Minutes of the last meeting
4. Matters Arising
5. Public Participation
6. Borough Councillor’s Report
7. County Councillor’s Report
• 20/32945/HOU at Home Lea, Sharpley Heath Road, Hilderstone, Stone. ST15 8SJ.
9. Traffic and Highways
• Speed Device first month data analysis.
10. Footpaths, Village Maintenance and Best Kept Village
11. Village Events
• To approve the monthly payments
• To note the NALC National Pay Award and amendment to Clerk monthly salary payments.
15. Date of next meeting – 28th October 2020